Netflix released season two of it’s version of Lost in Space and here is my review.
I won’t go into any details of the story line just in case there are people who haven’t seen it but I will dive into my good and bad points about this season.
- More special effects.
- More action sequences.
- Characters developed a little more with clips into the past back on Earth.
- More emotion in the characters.
- Return of some beloved actors, who have been promoting the series a little.
- Too many other characters.
- First they aren’t a cohesive family, then they are. Didn’t quite get that one.
- The Maureen and Dr Smith characters are just too annoying
- No, not more of those robots, please!
- No time going into space exploring different planets and meeting different aliens/cultures.
- All one long continuing story and no separate episodic scifi that I enjoyed in the 1960s.
- Not a lot of humour with exception to the Don West character.
- Get rid of the stupid chicken.
So, a third and final season has been approved. Will I watch it? I might do, I am curious with how they will end it and I would like to see the return of Bill Mumy in a bigger roll.
I am in the minority of Lost in Space fans who weren’t keen on the series and there are many who are extremely grateful Netflix made this series.